In the tab of the reports on the capital market there is a report on activity on the WSE in May 2017
From June 11, Ukrainian citizens holding biometric passports can enter and work for EU countries.
Without visas for 90 days within 180 days per year). A number of uninitiated people haunted the large queues at the border or the arriving crowd. We will put 3 thesis:
- Traffic from Ukraine will increase by about 5-10%
- Some Ukrainians will now slowly move from Poland to countries with higher wages. At first they will leave the brightest.
- Sales of FCMG and HORECA will increase due to the increase in the number of tourists from Ukraine.
We hope to see more business delegations from Ukraine
Polish construction companies are increasingly reporting the problem of the lack of machine operators, drivers, welders, reinforcers, bricklayers. Not too long after the announcement, there were several calls - no one is calling now. Hourly rates go up and tenders tend to exceed the investor's budget. The situation in the procurement market is changing. As a result, there will be less investment because it will be advisable to increase the budgets of individual investments. The Perspective 2020 program, has a border date and so it is expected to intensify the works. Polish employers have already exhausted the resources of the Ukrainian market, perhaps the turn to other countries?
In April 2017 unemployment fell to 7,7%, (0,4% decrease compared to 03 2017), which is the lowest rate for many years, GUS reported. Number of registered unemployed at the end of April this year. Was 1 252,7 thousands. Against 1 324,2 thou. A month earlier. In the budget law the unemployment rate recorded at the end of 2017.
Will not exceed 8 percent. Such indicators confirm high demand for employees. There are a lot of ads I employ staff. Against this background it is no surprise to arrive
A significant number of employees from Ukraine. Poland may become an important labor market for Ukrainians. Some sectors of the economy
They advertise "work for Ukrainians. In the next information we will write what sectors and factories are most likely to employ.
On 21-22.06.2017 in Kharkiv will be held 4 International Business Forum interested in international cooperation.One Forum is 4 edition, the previous meeting was attended by 350 representatives of companies. Some of them, after the Forum started business in Poland. The forum is gathering CEOs and business owners interested in business exchanges looking for partners abroad. So far, Kharkiv, for natural reasons, has worked closely with Russian entities, now is looking for new directions and new partners to
- ＋８１ ３－６８０３-２６２８
More Articles ...
- A new report on the market in 04 2017
- New French President reassures markets
- The deficit 2,9 2017% of GDP in
- Changing the position of President of the National Bank of Ukraine
- The abolition of visas for Ukrainians
- Ukrainian customers begin to appreciate
- Shares of the Group's Dino SA for PLN 33,50
- Changes in positions of CEOs of listed companies
- Resignation of the President of the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- Inflation and GDP growth in 2017
How to get an investor?
See description of the method of obtaining the investor included in the tab Gaining investor. The material is addressed to entrepreneurs, owners Logging money to grow your business. The material shows the actions necessary to obtain financing from the investor, how to prepare the company for investments that create documentation and how to carry on a conversation with the investor.