- 16 April 2020
- Posted by: Przemysław Bukowski
- Category: News, Uncategorized
At the meeting started on Wednesday (15.04.2020) in the afternoon, the Senate dealt with the special act on the anti-crisis shield, which introduces several important amendments for entrepreneurs. The most important will include:
• Financial support will also cover companies established between February 1st and April 1st, 2020
• Contribution “holidays” for companies employing more than 49 employees
• All sole proprietorships are to be exempt from ZUS contributions, irrespective of income. However, the criterion of at least 15% of losses will still apply.
We will keep you updated on further news and signing of the Act. We remind you that we provide the service of preparing and submitting applications for concessions and loans provided for in the anti-crisis shield. We invite you to contact us and cooperation: email@example.com