- 15 May 2020
- Posted by: Przemysław Bukowski
- Category: News
Below are some of the most important changes that the Anti-Crisis Shield 3.0 will bring that may be important for entrepreneurs and foreigners coming to Poland and wanting to work here. The act will come into force soon.
• Opportunity for sole proprietors to obtain exemption from premiums for April and May, even if they have already been paid.
• Extending the scope of entities authorized to benefit from co-financing for employees’ remuneration by institutions / establishments holding a legal title to a monument with the status of a monument of history or inscribed on the World Heritage List.
• Consent to waive the foreigner’s obligation to submit documents in person when applying for a Polish visa.
• Deletion of February 2020 as the reference month in determining consent for relief in the payment of social security contributions by self-employed. Under the new rules, income will not be able to exceed 7,000. PLN in the first month for which an application for exemption from paying contributions is submitted.