We have 16 years of experinece to incorporate companies in Ukraine and oher countries.
The most popular form of business in Ukraine is limited liability company ,,TOW,,. Terms and conditions for the company incorpration in Ukraine
- KYC procedure request a copy of shareholder’s passport (the passport must be translated into Ukrainian language, signature of the interpreter must be notarized).
- TIN card (identification tax number to be obtained in Ukraine); may be obtained by the authorized person within 3 days.
- The agreement for the address of the company.
- Resolution of setting-up the legal person, including the amount of initial capital, the executive body which will represent the company. In Ukraine there is no requirement of minimum amount of initial capital of TOW.
- The articles of association including information of the type of company activity.
Short list of FAQ
|campany can be set up by internet||No|
|Timing||10 working days|
|Ownership||Limited liability comapny can be owned 100% by the foreigner|
|Board||all board members can be foreigners|
|Minmum share capita||1 UAH|
|Activity||acompany activites are described according to the local code system (KWED)|
|bank account||you can open bank account in the international rated banks.|
|cost||enclosed, see tab Price list|
Tax applicable to the Central Europe countries:
|Country/ Prices||CIT Tax||PIT Tax||VAT||Tax Dividends|
|Poland||from 9||from 18||23||20|
Company director, if foreigner should have a work permission, therefore first director has to be an Ukrainian or a foreigner who earlier received work permission.
Registration of the bank account is nt a proble, however foreign currency regulation is tough.