- 2 July 2021
- Posted by: Przemysław Bukowski
- Category: News
On July 1, 2021, many important changes in the field of taxes enter into force. Some taxpayers face new obligations. More industries will be required to use online cash registers. There are also additional obligations for accounting offices.
- From July 1, online cash registers will have to have the following entrepreneurs: beauticians, hairdressers, doctors, dentists, lawyers, builders, gyms, fitness clubs.
- Poland and other European Union countries will be obliged to introduce the e-commerce package. From July 1, the VAT exemption will be waived for the import of goods in shipments with a value not exceeding 22 euros in all EU countries. Hence, VAT will be added to shipments.
- On July 1, the registration of entrepreneurs to the TAX FREE IT system on the PUESC Platform begins. The TAX FREE VAT refund system for travelers currently operates in a paper form, from January next year it is to operate in an electronic form. TAX FREE is an opportunity to obtain a refund of the VAT paid when purchasing goods in the territory of the Republic of Poland by a traveler who has no permanent place of residence in the territory of the EU.
- The Ministry of Finance made a decision on the need to introduce changes to the rules of withholding tax collection, maintaining an appropriate adjustment period. Regulations are to be issued that will extend the suspension of the application of the changed rules of withholding tax collection in PIT and CIT until December 31, 2021. The draft regulations have been made available on the website of the Government Legislation Center.
- From July 31, practically all accounting offices in Poland, such as banks and real estate offices, will have to implement special anti-money laundering procedures. Accountants will need to implement internal procedures to help identify the customer. Then they will have to identify the beneficial owner and analyze the transactions that their client concluded. If a suspicious transaction is found, accountants will have to report them.
I needed we will provide our clients with more information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org