We have 16 year of experienc in incorporation of businesses in Poland and abroad.
Scope of business support
In 2019 Poland lowered CIT to 9% what brought Poland to attractive place for business for foreigners. Market enjoys qualified personell and GDP grwoth was above 4% in 2019.
Establishment and registration of a limited liability company in Poland
You can set up a limited liability company in Poland in two ways: traditionally, in the form of a notarial deed or via the Internet, on the S24 portal, run by the Ministry of Justice. Here we will present you everything you need to register a company in Poland and how to do it.
Important! To open a company in Poland online you must have an electronic signature ePUAP profile (personal identification number – PESEL- is needed to creatate ePUAP profile), or qualified e-signature. Without it, it is impossible to set up a company in Poland online as every document prepared that way must be signed by e-signature.
Establishment and registration of an online company via S24
When using the online registration, remember that all persons signing the company agreement and participating in its registration must have an active account in the S24 and ePUAP electronic signature. When completing the online application you will have to provide, among others a list of the company’s shareholders, list of board directors, the subject of the company’s activities and choose the option of selling the shares by the partners, specify the manner of representing the company and its decision making bodies. You also need a PESEL number (it takes about a week to be obtained by a foreigner) or a valid passport (only for foreigners). You will need to specify the value of each share (must be at least 50 PLN) and their number. This will immediately translate into the amount of share capital (minimum 5,000 PLN).
You can sign documents in S24 mode using:
• Qualified electronic signature
• Signature – ePUAP
The articles of association is signed by the shareholders. Other documents have to be provided like; a statement of paid in capital, a list of shareholders or an application to be registered into the National Court Register is signed by the company’s management board. The company’s shareholders may enter the management board. Then they also sign the other documents, though not as partners, but as Board Members.
Foregners, without any limitations, may become shereholders of the LLC and Board Members
• Entry in the National Court Register – court fee of PLN 250
• Fee for publishing the first entry in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the amount of PLN 100
The application, with paid in stamp duty, will be sent to the selected registry court competent for the registered office of the company, which should consider such application within one day of receipt.
After registration in the National Court Register, you will have:
• REGON (statistic) and NIP (TIN) numbers, notificationas a payer to ZUS
- pay PPC tax fee for registration shares
- you ave to submit NIP-8 application within 21 days. If, on the other hand, it intends to pay social security contributions, then the deadline is 7 days from the day on which you sign work agreement.
- Submit an application for registration as a VAT payer at least 7 days before the first transaction
Timing: All process takes from two weeks to maximum one month.
For our part, we recommend registering and establishing a limited liability company. via the S24 system. If you have questions, want us to help you get the necessary data, documents or you want us to do all the formalities for you, we invite you to cooperation and using our business service and support. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The price list of our services it is here
Establishment and registration of a company at a notary.
If you wish to can set up a LLC company at the notary. Incorporating a LLC company in the Notary you can choose tailor made Articles of Assotiation. Incorporating LLC comapny with notary you do not need PESEL or ePUAP. You may issue power of attorney for Progress Holding representative and have registred the LLC comapny in a remote mode.
The following data must be provided to the notary to prepare the articles of association and register a company in Poland:
• Data of shareholders, that is: first and last names, parents’ names, series and number of identity document, PESEL (if available) , identification of marital status, address of residence, and in case if the partner is to be a legal person (or other entity) – full company / name with data representatives, registration numbers, REGON, NIP, registered office address
• of the Company
• Company headquarters (town or city)
• Duration of the Company (the period for which the company was established), if applicable
• The subject of the Company’s business (eg indication of PKD numbers)
• The amount of share capital (not less than 5,000 PLN)
• Number of shares and their nominal value (not less than 50 PLN per one share)
• Number of shares attributable to each shareholder.
• Method of paying the capital (cash or in kind; in the case of an in-kind contribution)
• Management Board (determining the number of members and the manner of representing the Company)
The fees for company’s incorporation with a notary:
The cost of notary fees depends on the amount of share capital:
• Minimum share capital of 5,000 PLN – 160 PLN
• Above 5,000 to PLN 10,000 – 160 + 3% on the surplus 5,000 PLN
• Above 10,000 to PLN 30,000 – 310 + 2% on the surplus 10,000 PLN
• Above 30,000 to PLN 60,000 – 710 + 1% on the surplus 30,000 PLN
• Above 60,000 to PLN 1,000,000 – 1,010 + 0.4% on the surplus 60,000 PLN
The articles of association costs should be supplemented with a fee for number of copies issued. The cost of a copy is PLN 6 + 23% VAT for each page started.
Setting up a LLC company at the notary is also our business service. Write us on email@example.com for further details and cooperation.
Business registration in Poland -step plan
In principal running a business in Poland is more or less the same as in other EU countries. There are particularities but you can quickly get acquainted. Before you start incorporation activity you have to determine what are your goals to achieve. Surely you have your business plan. So, please consde the following plan for incorporation in Poland:
First – what legal form of the company is more appropriately to your business? What share capital you want to allocate? Who are the directors? What types of businesses you have to insert in the Articles of Association?
Second – find your counterparty, who will be mandated to incorporate your company, check several offers. In the bids evaluate experience, references, competences, timing, complexity of services, virtual office service, price. The cost of incorporation is a one off cost therefore price is not a priority.
Thirdly – in Poland the simplest way to set up a company is by using government S24 e-platform. Therefore you have to have ID number – PESEL, e-signature – ePUAP, afterwards 5 days and you have a company.
Fourthly – choose your accountant. In this respect read recommendation here LINK. Mind that some applications have to be placed with tax office, namely VAT-R- becoming VAT payer. NIP-8 notification to tax office your address, bookkeeper bank accounts, UPL – POA for delivery electronic declarations to the tax office PEL – POA for electronic declaration to be delivered to the social security for payrolls.
• Minimal share capital for LLC is – 5,000 PLN. To be paid within reasonable time
• LLC has to notify ultimate beneficiaries as well as to make sure is registered on the White List to the Finance Ministry
• Tax on civil law transactions – from 21 PLN (depending on the share capital)
Timing: All process takes from one to two months maximum
Basic terms and conditions to set up limited liability company:
|Campany can be set up by internet||Yes – beforehand you have to have electronic signature ePuap|
|Timing||If the company is sent up by inyernet, registration takes around 5 days|
|Ownership||Limited liability comapny can be owned 100% by the foreigner|
|Board||All board members can be foreigners|
|Minmum share capital||5000 PLN|
|Activity||Acompany activites are described according to the local code system (PKD)|
|Bank account||You can open bank account in the international rated banks.|
|Cost||Enclosed, see tab Price list|
Our company will not only help you start a business in Poland and register a new company, but will also provide you a wide range of business service. For ex. with checking your contractors in Polish Company Report (also known as White List), offering you bookeeping/accounting services (we specialise in small business accounting) and virtual office, banking or tax registration. We have a huge experience on the market and provide fast and professional service n supporting your business.
Ask for the free consultation on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will help you to realize your dream!