In 15 years of experience in Polish and Ukrainian markets we see that you can limit the risk but not to eliminate the risk. What can threaten the economic security of your company?
- Unfair attitude of counterparties;
- dishonesty of competing organizations;
- signing a contract with a one-day history company;
- signing an agreement with an unauthorized person;
- the influence of representatives of the criminal world.
In order to avoid all risks, it is necessary to take a number of actions, namely, to check the potential partner for reliability and solvency. Not all companies collect data on the reliability of the firms with whom they plan to sign the contract, but it is necessary to do this with respect to each potential counterparty.
There are official sources for verifying information on companies:
- Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
- Site of bailiffs;
- The file of arbitration cases;
- Register of unscrupulous suppliers.
However, the realities are such that not always the data on unscrupulous companies fall into official sources. This is due to the fact that these companies have a “special relationship” with the authorities (for example, municipal). On the top of this, we can add weak role of the judicial system, which controls the execution of contracts, and corrupted officials, and therefore the judicial system does not have independent position.
When working with business partners, you need to have as much information as possible. This reduces the risks of receivables, taxation problems, and also excludes the possibility of entering into contractual relations with scammers.
Our specialists in the shortest possible time will collect the necessary data on a possible or existing business partner, not only from official sources, but also from personal sources.