- 18 December 2020
- Posted by: Przemysław Bukowski
- Category: News
The act aims to provide support to entrepreneurs operating in industries that have found themselves in a difficult situation in connection with the currently introduced restrictions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Exemptions from the Social Insurance Institution, parking benefits (about PLN 2,000 per month), the so-called small subsidies of 5,000 PLN or co-financing of jobs from the Guaranteed Employee Benefits Fund in the amount of 2 thousand PLN. They include both persons employed under an employment contract and persons employed under a mandate contract, but the order on which social security contributions are paid.
The following industries will be able to apply for support:
- cultural and entertainment (stage, market, photography, film, museum)
- sports (fitness, gyms, recreation, swimming pools, spas)
- retail sales (markets, bazaars)
- transport (coach companies, taxi drivers)