Temporary resident card – TRC for the board members

We prepare and submit application for TRC -board members.

Regulations and procedures

Regulations and procedures for obtaining a Temporary Residence Card (TRC) in Poland in 2024.

If you are a foreign board member seeking a Temporary Residence Card in Poland, you typically need to follow these steps

Eligibility Criteria

Foreign nationals may be eligible for a TRC for various reasons, such as employment, business activities, or participation in organizational bodies like boards. Ensure that your situation aligns with one of the eligible categories.

Employer or Business Sponsorship

If you are a board member representing a company or organization, the entity may need to sponsor your application. The organization should provide necessary documents to support your application.

Required Documents

  1. Passport or other travel document.
  2. Visa (if applicable).
  3. Proof of legal stay in Poland (if applicable).
  4. Completed application form.
  5. Biometric photo.
  6. Proof of health insurance.
  7. Criminal record certificate from your home country.
  8. Documents supporting the purpose of your stay (e.g., employment contract, business registration documents).

Submission of Application

Submit your application to the relevant Voivodeship Office (Urząd Wojewódzki) in Poland. The office handling residence matters is typically responsible for processing TRC applications.

Biometric Data

You may be required to provide biometric data (fingerprints) during the application process.

Application Processing

The Voivodeship Office will process your application. The processing time can vary, but it may take several weeks.

Decision and Card Issuance

Once the decision is made, you will be notified, and if approved, you can collect your Temporary Residence Card.

Residence Card Renewal

Temporary Residence Cards are usually issued for a specific period. If you wish to extend your stay, you may need to apply for a renewal.

Laws and procedures

It’s important to note that immigration laws and procedures may change, so it’s advisable to consult with the nearest Voivodeship Office or seek legal advice to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information tailored to your specific situation.