- 15 November 2019
- Posted by: badamowicz
- Category: News
Liquidation of the limited liability company demand to complete certain formalities. The process consists of the following:
1. Adoption by the General Meeting of Shareholders of a resolution to liquidate the company. From now on the company uses the name with the note “in liquidation”.
2. Adoption by the General Meeting of the resolution on the appointment of the company’s liquidators. Liquidators may be members of the management board, partners or persons outside the company.
3. Preparation of the liquidation opening balance sheet. Liquidators should draw up such a balance within 15 days of the reasons for announcing the liquidation.
4. Submission of the FIRST APPLICATION to the National Court Register. The application should be submitted within 7 days of adopting the resolution on liquidation of the company. Cost – 300 PLN.
5. Submission of an application for publication of an advertisement in Monitor Sądowy i Gospodarczy. The announcement concerns the opening of the company’s liquidation and calling on creditors to submit claims. The cost is 100 PLN.
6. Providing information to the Tax Office
Then, liquidation proceedings are conducted, the purpose of which is to terminate the company’s business, i.e. to collect debts, pay the company’s liabilities, and liquidate the company’s assets.
After the liquidation proceedings (at least 6 months from the date of publication of the announcement on the opening of liquidation and calling on creditors to submit claims), the following actions are carried out:
1. Preparation of the liquidation report and the financial statement as at the date of completion of the liquidation and adoption by the General Meeting of the resolution on approval of the reports and liquidation of the company.
2. Adoption by the General Meeting of the resolution on the appointment of a custodian of books and documents of the dissolved company (such a document may also be submitted when reporting the opening of the company’s liquidation to the National Court Register)
3. Submission of a SECOND APPLICATION to the National Court Register – for removing the company from the register. The cost is 300 PLN.
4. Providing information to the Tax Office regarding deregistration of the contribution payer for employees.
Progress Holding provides entrepreneurs with support at all stages of the company’s liquidation process.
In case of interest – write to us email@example.com. We will contact you immediately.