- 30 September 2020
- Posted by: Przemysław Bukowski
- Category: News
Due to the tense situation in Belarus and the ongoing protests there, the Polish government has prepared a “solidarity plan”. Poland is ready to help “victims of repression” and all those who suffered during mass protests, as well as workers who lost their jobs as a result of the elections.
The assistance that Poland is ready to provide to Belarusian citizens will be directed not only to individual citizens, but also to large and small enterprises. To this end, the Polish government is launching the support program “Poland. Business Harbor ”is a whole range of services that will allow IT specialists, startups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large enterprises to move to Poland without any problems. The program will be coordinated by the Ministry of Development and the Polish Investment and Trade Agency in cooperation with GovTech Polska and the Chancellery of the Prime Minister, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development and the Startup Hub Poland Foundation.
The package of activities supporting specialists and companies from Belarus will include:
– legal and visa assistance
– advice on starting a business in Poland
– support in the relocation of employees’ families
– additional Polish language lessons for children of employees in Polish schools
– assistance in contacts with local government units and special economic zones
– support for entrepreneurs in contacts with investors
– allocation of grants for Belarusian startups up to PLN 4 million (about RUB 80 million)
– creating temporary offices and living spaces
– “business concierge” service – a guardian who will provide support during the entire removal process.
Additionally, many Polish technology companies have prepared job offers for visiting specialists, which are combined with the accelerated visa procedure. The list of companies will be open and updated on an ongoing basis. The Software Development Association Poland (SODA) and the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications (PPIT) are already participating in the project.
Submitting documents for a national visa under the “Poland. Business Harbor ”is already underway. They are carried out by the Visa Centers of the Republic of Poland in Belarus.
The list of required documents includes:
1. Visa application form.
2. 3.5×4.5 color photo as required
4. Medical insurance 365 days
5. Documents confirming the purpose of the program participant
6. Documents confirming kinship (for spouses, children of the program participant) *
7. Proof of prepayment
8. 2 copies of passport (pp. 32-33) and copies of visas
9. Consent to the processing of personal data
10. The Act on the provision of services in 2 copies signed by the client
More information about the “Poland. Business Harbor ”can be obtained by clicking on the link – https://www.gov.pl/web/poland-businessharbour-ru/polish-goverments-programme. Here you can select a category and view the support – https://www.gov.pl/web/poland-businessharbour-ru/support.
There is also a special telephone line – information can be obtained in Russian, English and Polish 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, tel. +48 22 334 99 77
You can also ask questions by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, you can always write to us at email@example.com, and with all the necessary information.